View Single Post
Old
11-26-2010, 09:07 PM
FreshFitted67

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTouchIcing View Post
You're posting an argument for a guy but letting us figure out his resume? Weak.
I thought that maybe if I just make a suggestion and let people see the pros themselves, rather than being told, they might have a better response to the whole thing, but since you've asked for an argument here it is.

Boughner is a 12 year NHL Veteran Defenceman who was well-respected and known for being extremely tough and fearless. He was well liked around the league and even became a key member of the NHLPA

He bought the Windsor Spitfires in 2006 and became the President, C.E.O. and head coach. He won Back to Back OHL and CHL head coach of the year in 08 and 09. AND the Spitfires won the OHL championship and Memorial Cup in 09 and 2010.

He then coached the Canadian National Under-18 team to a dominant victory of the IVan Hlinka Tourny. Undefeated.

He has joined the Columbus Blue Jackets as an Assistant Coach and their record has jumped from 32-35-15 (0.481%) to 14-7-0 (0.667).

His teams are known for being very defensively responsible, and he's unbelievable with young players which is perfect for our rebuilding team. He's a character guy. He's a hockey guy. He's a coach that a player can believe in.
that's my argument.

Let's Sign him and fire Wilson.

Last edited by Mess: 11-26-2010 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Removed : flamming