View Single Post
Old
11-27-2010, 06:04 PM
DubiDubiDoo

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DubiDubiDoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
Again. He's not going to light the lamp to appease you. That's why he's simply good offensively and not great. He's good offensively and very good defensively. Not sure what you want to see from him. He's a positional player and he's pretty damn good at it.

I am OK with other fans being ignorant of him, but when our own fans are this ignorant? It's pretty sad. Open your eyes and watch him play instead of looking for "numbers to prove it". The numbers are the minutes he plays.

Also, your idiotic digs at Torts like he's some know nothing are hysterical. What have you ever done in hockey? He has a Cup. You do not and never will.
You just lost all credibility when you called Rozsival very good defensively. If you knew anything you would know Rozsy was given his contract because of his offense, not his D....and gues what his offense has slipped to average levels.

Do i think I know more about hockey than Torts, of course not.
Does the guy make asinine comments all the time, and on more than one occasion made the organization look bad with his outburts..yes

Why does it bother you so bad that i think Torts is bad for this team? Does everyone need to climb on board with your sheeple mentality?

DubiDubiDoo is offline   Reply With Quote