View Single Post
Old
10-07-2003, 06:52 AM
LiquidClown

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to LiquidClown Send a message via AIM to LiquidClown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr.
I'm really looking forward to seeing Florida actually. Lots of exciting young talent to watch.

I usually go with the night's best matchup on Center Ice rather than a specific team. I'm not going to order until January this year since I've got to move in December though. :mad:

Amen Melrose I was taking a look at their team and I tell you what, if they can keep that group together for 2 or 3 years watch out they are going to be frigging scary. Unfortunantly I won't be watching any panthers games at all this year (unless on epsn2) because I get Tampa and Florida games blackedout. I do get to see Tampa games on occasion over on Sunshine network but oh well.

As far as other teams are concerned last year I watched alot of wings games, this year I'll probably be watching alot of Columbus, that Nash kid is a friggin nightmare man, wow that kid is going to be something else. But like you melrose I usually just watch the best matchup.

For those of you thinking about center ice, I only have one piece of advice, make sure you don't have alot to do, becaues having to choose between 5-8 games a day is pretty insane.