View Single Post
Old
11-27-2010, 11:24 PM
roseyc

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
Huh?

You're right. Something has to give. I actually blogged about that today and called for a couple of lineup changes. I don't think this is a coaching issue. I do believe this is a talent issue.

Read the numbers I posted above. It's clear as day that when the team has 3 of the 4 centers in the lineup they score. When they don't they don't score. The issue needs to be addressed. I'd personally like to see Lundmark recalled to give Trotz another center with offensive talent to work with instead of trying to force Smithson or Spaling into that 3rd line center spot. When Lundmark is not needed at center he can play on the wing. He reminds me a lot of Vern Fiddler and I think we can all appreciate that...
Why isn't this a coaching issue? Why are the journalists in this town afraid of Trotz and what kind of royalty has he earned. The fact is that our Power Play has never been good and Trotz can't solve it. Just keep buying that the talent isn't there and Trotz is a miracle worker on budgeted team and keep singing that song and then after awhile no one will really care.

roseyc is offline   Reply With Quote