Why is OSU mentioned in every thread?
View Single Post
11-28-2010, 08:43 AM
Join Date: Jun 2006
Originally Posted by
EDIT: Actually couldn't sleep 'cause I was worrying about this post. Sometimes it'd be easier just to not have a conscience.
* The Buckeyes are to Columbus as the Habs are to Montreal... only moreso, because the Buckeyes predate the Habs by a generation or so. (They've been around for 120 years.)
* There's some people who really,
don't like that. Any speculating on my part on the reasons why would likely get me infracted.
* They tend to react poorly to some of this stuff. Any attempt on my part to go into further detail would likely get me infracted.
* It therefore comes up unnecessarily and with excessive vitriol. Any attempt on my part to explain why it is that way would likely get me infracted.
* It's worse than usual this week. This is largely why any attempts on my part to provide better information would likely get me infracted.
say that it's in part because of the new jerseys and the fact that this is a significant week for both teams. Any attempt on my part to outline further details as to
those matter would likely get me infracted.
* In conclusion, any continued attempts by me to write further on this subject would likely get me infracted.
I will therefore now quit before I do something that gets me infracted.
(Also, in order to attempt to offset the possibility of getting infracted by mentioning infractions so damn often - it's a commentary on my own frustration and self-control, not on the mods here.
Dear Sam and DSL,
Please infract her before she strikes again.
View Public Profile
pete goegan's albums
Find More Posts by pete goegan