View Single Post
Old
11-28-2010, 03:27 PM
SJeasy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WineShark View Post
Missed the past several days with T/G and missed the thread. Thanks for pointing it out.

As I noted, I don't see him as a solution to our defensive problems. I see him as a potential (stopgap) solution to Demers being injured for an extended time, not giving up existing talent, and not getting in the way once we do make a good trade for a defenseman. Its a minor move and the kind of move that DW should consider before making a 'blockbuster' trade as this rumor discussed.

But I don't have a problem with your POV that he's not a partial solution to our defensive problems since we need a top 4 defenseman and he isn't that. We need a puck mover and he isn't that either. But we do need help from the point and as a mid-season injury replacement with some speed, its not a bad interim solution.

Since there is another thread on this as you note, I will stop posting here about MAB.
The point is that the youngsters are better stopgaps than MAB. He is that bad. Braun has shown as much and more than MAB in two games.

SJeasy is offline   Reply With Quote