: Salary Cap:
View Single Post
11-28-2010, 03:48 PM
Join Date: Aug 2010
Originally Posted by
2. We can trade him at 5.5 M but he'll still be 7.35 cap hit player.(5.5M is only in 2012-2013)
4. Buy out is 2/3 of remaining salary over twice the lenght so basically 1/3 for 6 years.
just over 1.9M per year I think.
We could also send him to Hamilton (AHL) ala Redden, Souray...
If Gomez starts to play well, there's no problem anymore. But if he doesn't:
1. Wish he plays well, reduce his PP time. At half season: If not improved, go on 3rd line?
2. July try to trade him. Nobody wants him.
3. Buy back contract or send him to AHL (move up Desharnais?)
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Windymind