View Single Post
Old
11-28-2010, 04:34 PM
Andy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsjunkie2 View Post
McGuire calls it as he see's it, nothing wrong with that. He was skeptical with many moves the habs made along with many others. The other night he listed the Canadiens as the number 1 team in Canada, ahead of Vancouver. He has no hate or BS bias against the Habs.
You have to admit that his skepticism of Montreal is of greater level than any other team in the league. I have never seen an analyst be as critical as he is towards one team(Montreal) and then instantly get a hard on for any move another team does (Burke and Toronto).

There is a clear bias in Mcguire imo. As for Montreal being the #1 team in Canada right now, I think it would be hard to argue against that at this current moment. Vancouver has the best team on paper, but their execution of their game plan makes them inferior to Montreal at this point.

I'll give Mcguire credit for one thing though, despite not playing as well as Halak, he never fell into the Carey Price crap that went on and always supported him and told people to be patient.

Andy is offline   Reply With Quote