View Single Post
11-29-2010, 11:59 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Firegarrett View Post
Thanks Ponder, i do believe the Vapor X40's range from 90-100 in the states. I have read good things about that stick on these boards and on the reviews on hockeygiant
I have looked into the X30's and have been comparing them to the X20's if i can i will definatly go with the X30's. I know skates are the most important piece of gear to spend more cash on. A good light stick is always important as well for the right price of course. I have used Bauer my whole life as far as Composites go.. Nike as well. When they were there own brand (Apollo* model) I have been satisfied with the performance of the vapor sticks but i have always been curious of Warrior sticks.. They came out just when i was going out of hockey and i never got to see them much.. Going back to the rink now.. I see them everywere around the intermediate to advanced levels. They seem popular but a bit more pricey
I've got both the X40 stick and the X30 skates and I have been very pleased with both. After the break in period the the X30s have been very comfortable and I have no foot pain at all. The X40 is a great stick and I got the 77 flex with the Kane curve for $100. I am really happy with how both my slappers and wristers come off this stick. I have used the skates for about a year and the stick for a couple months.

ChiTownHawks is offline   Reply With Quote