View Single Post
Old
11-29-2010, 09:15 PM
Vaasa

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed View Post
Braun's getting thrown into the fire a lot quicker than most had expected. He really didn't do anything special in Worcester, but was consistantly OK. Being in SJ hopefully willbe a good experience for him, but I'm sure if SJ had their way, they'd want him in Worcester the rest of the year.

Moore is troubling. Reminds me of Joslin - he's leveled off in his play. We haven't seen the big hits of 2 years ago - he was throwing hard open ice checks all over the place. Seems to be out of position quite a bit too, but it may be due to covering for this partner's mistakes.

Schaus is the guy I expected to be next in line to be called up to SJ (of course was only from watching him at the end of last year in Worcester). He was on the PP and OK, and looked very comfortable at both. He seemed adjusted to the speed of the pros, and tossed around a few nice hits. He's had his issues this year, seems to be out of place at times, but I'm still encouraged that he'll improve.
So it seems what you are saying is that the guys who have been in the AHL the longest, have failed to stop progressing and are actually regressing. How much of that is due to the players, and how much is due to the coaching?

Vaasa is offline   Reply With Quote