View Single Post
Old
11-29-2010, 08:48 PM
Rowdy Roddy Peeper
Iron Proficient

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColePens View Post
+ Kris Letang: Same thing as Crosby. I just never would have believed letang would be this good in our defensive zone.
This might even be the best all-around game Letang's ever played. I mean, did he even make a mistake tonight? Dude was everywhere.

Quote:
+ Fleury: I still can't believe this is the same goalie that started the season. I can honestly say I have never seen a guy play so poorly and then completely turn it around like #29 did. I have never seen that. I've seen guys become old or injury prone, but never the other way around, especially so quick. Hopefully he's found his niche and it stays this way forever.
I ragged on MAF as hard as anyone when he stunk up the joint, but I'll man up and admit when he's playing well. Still giving up tons of rebounds, but he's looked great out there.

Quote:
- Gogo: This is nitpicking, but I thought Gogo really struggled defensively. Engelland is actually making up for a lot of his weakness. He got better as the game went on, but it still wasn't pretty. He's one of our only weak spots on our defense.
I get a little nervous when he's out lately. We need early-season Gogs back - the kid is smart enough to be Martin-esque in his own end somewhere down the line.

Quote:
- Coaching Geno: Stop limiting his minutes through his slump. It's been proven the guy needs a few double shifts when he's struggling. I think the guy needs 24-25 minutes for 4-5 consecutive games.
I'm sure his routine maintenance days and limited minutes are not coincidental.

Rowdy Roddy Peeper is offline   Reply With Quote