View Single Post
Old
06-04-2005, 04:53 AM
Letang fan 58
No More Fleury

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by allin4466
well if you look at it from an "on paper" point of view. You've got burki, topilko, dittmer(maybe/probably) as three VERY fast players, all had really good midget seasons, and i think topilko is due for a breakout if he can just capitalize on some of his chances, derlago is coming back for sure, he just got cleared to play sports again, thats a pretty big boost to the team, you have reaves, leblanc back as a solid second or 3rd liners.. then from there down for forwards its kind of bleh.. strautman, hunter, moore, courchene.. moore may surprise a few people, but if i read int he paper tomorrow that courchene and webb were traded for draft picks i wouldnt be upset.

defense: if mccrimmon ditches zulyniak and keeps webb, there are going to be A LOT of angry people.

But look at the defense we can return:

zulyniak, boyle, cann, yeo, louis, lenoski, day

webb :S

then for goalies, you'll definately see plante back, and i wouldnt be too suprised to see Mike Nichol traded for a top 3 type forward.

But yeah, look at who we lost

Monych, Stone, Fehr, Konsorada, Sindel, Later eeeeeeep
Im also quite excited to see if Keith Aulie can crack the team.......huge Dman even if he is young........I think that Burki has the most potential of anyone on the team for forwards....dittmer i thought had lots till last years fall out........pretty private talks about what happened with him......ive heard rumours but thats just rumours to this point.

Courchene could be a decent sniper if he would hit the net......he has slick moves and speed just needs accuracy.