View Single Post
Old
11-30-2010, 05:05 AM
Bert Marshall days

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmoon1106 View Post
the way i see it it breaks down into a few basic problems.

#1. Scoring
-Moulson and Tavares on pace for about 30 goals this year, not bad. the next highest goal scorer is Grabner, who is on pace for about 21 goals. not one other player is on pace for 20 goals, and the likelihood of Grabner getting 20 is questionable. lately, the team hasn't been able to score more than 2 goals in most games. this must change. Lets not forget Kyle being out, who knows how well he would've done this season?

#2. Defense
-With Streit out and injuries from Juricina, Hillen, Macdonald, Mattau, Gervais, that is bad. Wisniewski was playing very well at the start of the season, but he can't do it all. This leaves it up to AHL players to fill in for the job of NHLers, and no one can do any good with that.

#3. Lack of Leadership
-Our captain gets repeatedly scratched. I've heard rumors that he turned the young players against Gordon because he was angry about his playing time. Rumors. No real vets on this team to show the young guys what to do.

#4. Bad Ownership
-Much to be said for Mr. Wang. This summer, many people were fired and not replaced. One of these people includes Ryan Jankowski, the assistant GM. He had helped Garth with his very detailed scouting reports to perform drafts that have been widely respected throughout the hockey world. We now have no assistant GM because Wang wants to save some money and go by central scouting. Understandable, yet foolish IMO. He has refused to let Snow put any money into the team, keeping us at the cap floor thanks to Yashin. All Snow can do is draft young talent, sign cheap players, and do his best to trade with virtually nothing.

if anyone disagrees with me or feels i left something out, i am open minded
FIRE WANG!!!!!!

Bert Marshall days is offline   Reply With Quote