View Single Post
Old
11-30-2010, 04:26 AM
Radek27

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Radek27
I agree with most of the article. I'm not as excited about some of these kids as some of you are. Aside from Kreider and Pashin i'm not too excited about anyone that is not yet a pro. For a team that stunk for as long as we did and was about as bad as any team in the league for a while there we should have much better top line talent than stealing Gabby from Minny and getting lucky with a 7th rounder in Hank.

The Islanders are worse than minor league hockey at times and I don't think anyone can deny the Debbies have stunk it up. So whats so off here? That they don't push the Ranger prospect fluff like MSG does? Most of these kids play CANADIAN major junior no? Don't these guys cover that? Don't they cover the draft where they get taken? They hated our pick last year too and almost everyone here agreed but then the Ranger fluff happens and everyone loves it. I bet they watch these kids more than anyone on this board.

I'm sorry to disagree with most of you but thats the way I see it. It's a lot more realistic than thinking the whole drive behind this story was just another chance for the Canadian media to "put down the Rangers". Yeah thats sounds realistic! Why not step out behind the glasses and take a solid look at this franchise perfomance in the last decade and what they have to show for it today. Maybe then you can see the article from a different perspective.

Radek27 is offline   Reply With Quote