View Single Post
Old
11-30-2010, 02:14 PM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
I did say "cut OR not at the summer camp". Tinordi was in the summer camp but they cut him before the camp ended. Bennett was not there at all.

To me Bournival would be a surprise 'cause what you're saying as a great trait for him, most of the guys who were invited fit the bill as well. That's almost only what we have right now. Not a whole lot of natural offensive talent who could solely play in the top 2 lines. But a whole lot of guys who, if they happen to not play in the first 2, could definately play in the bottom 2. And most of those guys, Team Canada had already a look during their summer. Also had that most of these guys are good skaters and much bigger than Bournival as strong as he is. For me, Bournival would have to blow them away to be in. It is possible. But not highly possible. He did blow them away enough to get an invite. Only 8-10 players who weren't invited during the summer is invited now.
Guys like Gallagher Johansen Nugent-Hopkins Eakins Schwartz Hishon LeBlanc probably need to make it as top 6 guys or they get cut. Maybe LeBlanc could stick as an energy guy but more likely a top 6 guy.

Monctonscout is offline   Reply With Quote