View Single Post
Old
11-30-2010, 03:48 PM
CharlieGirl
Get well soon Kimmo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.rosenrosen View Post
not sure about this but i just voted then took a look at the rules and found this:

"If the potential winner is a Canadian resident he/she will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical, electronic or otherwise, in order to be eligible to receive the prize. The skill-testing question will be a part of the Release. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Release within the required time period, or if Canadian, fails to correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question, potential winner forfeits the prize. "

now this is for the people voting to win tickets to the game itself. can anyone answer me, why do Canadian's need to take a math test if they win?
It's a law - you can't just give stuff away in Canada. I have no idea why it's a law, but it applies to pretty much any corporate contest. For a while way back when, even McDonalds required you to do that if you won a free drink in the Monopoly contest.

CharlieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote