View Single Post
Old
11-30-2010, 03:29 PM
Seph

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seph
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNRISE27EMTK View Post
If he is better than what we have, which he may as well be. I do not have a problem picking him since we are not going to go out and trade for someone. I would imagine he has to be better than Gervais and Hillen but we have alot of injuries in the bridge as well.

Its sucks that this is what NYI does to get players on the team instead of trying to obtain real talent through sigings and trades. We shop at the dollar store.

I will say this, last year when wang was helping Rice campaign for supervisor I think?? Not sure if that was the position. He was wearing a Mickey Mouse jacket that was 20 years old. So we should not be surprised.
It's not like we have any assets to trade that would bring in a quality dman. Look at what Washington gave up to get a year of Hannan who wasn't even playing all that well. Thatms a large part of the reason the waiver wire is attractive to us. Plus it's not like Ottawa is trying to get rid of him, they just recognize he needs too play to develo and since he's not cracking their top 6 they're sending him down to the AHL.

Given the boatload of injuries, I'd like to see us grab him.

Seph is offline   Reply With Quote