View Single Post
Old
10-07-2003, 08:01 AM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnrocketman
This is radically different than any previous year. The expansion era cast-offs are gone. This is finally a team that consists of mostly Nashville developed players. All of those players in bold are 28 or below (only 6 on the roster are above 28).
There is no fat or fluff in that lineup. And the preseason has shown us they won't take any crap from anybody. Anybody that faces this team and gets a 'W' is not just gonna be tired. They are gonna HURT!

Drop the puck-- Let's GO!!
I totally agree .

I've been doing some thinking about the Lasak situation. I think Polie thought all goaltending postitions around the league were pretty much situated at the waiver draft. Thus he was able to go out and get Mason. Now that the draft is over, who can pick him up? If he is picked up he has to be kept on the roster, or he must be passed through waivers again. I do not think anyone is ready to use this guy in net in the regular season. If he does get claimed, then it was a bad mistake by Polie, but I see his reasoning. Its doubtful he will be claimed.