View Single Post
Old
12-01-2010, 12:36 PM
JimmyStart*

vCash: 500
I think blaming torts system is incorrect and misplaced criticism. I don't like his line changes and I think based on what he's been putting out there his breakup of the pack line was a flat out dumb decision but the system has been fine.

Good coaches maximize the talent and he's done that most of the season. Now that some of the talent is back (Mainly Gabs but also hank off of flu for a week or two now) those guys gotta be what they're paid to be. Same for Staal whatever the hell his problem is this year. What top talent we do have is not playing like top talent hence can't beat the best right now. Not his sytem it's the players he's got. He's molded a few and found a few to fit his system but it's been what two years? Gonna take another year or two.

Overall he makes some dumb dumb mistakes like the water bottle incident and line changes but the team has bought in and maximized its talent when it could have folded early in this season. He's also shown requisite patience with youngsters which has impressed me. Guys who were sick or injured or slumping need to pick it up now. It's been long enough.

JimmyStart* is offline   Reply With Quote