View Single Post
Old
06-05-2005, 04:45 PM
Erack82

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Erack82
Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryforHockey25
Wonderful assessment, means so much to me.

Sorry about that. He will be playing in a Flyers uniform, not in a Phantoms uniform. Book it.
It is a wonderful assessment. Richards is a talent, I am in no way saying he isn't, yeah he probably could play a 4th line spot with the Flyers right away, but is that honestly where you want him? There are only so many forward positions, and hey if LeClair gets injured like he always does then by all means bring him up to the show, but until then think about this....

Richards 10 mins of ice time or Richards 20+ minutes of icetime....hmm do the math. At this stage in his career it only makes sense, he won't be in the AHL for long, if at all after this season. On any other team he could snag up a spot easily, but the Flyers IMO are stacked up front. He will get his shot and you know what, he probably will play with the Flyers right away, but depending on certain circumstances, I still stand by my decision. It will do more good for him to spent a little more time in the AHL. Take that for what you will, I don't really care, but then again look at who is the captain of your ship.

Last edited by Erack82: 06-05-2005 at 04:55 PM.