View Single Post
Old
12-02-2010, 11:27 AM
flyersguy33*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kambo View Post
It's for an events planning manager position with Aramark. I believe it would be based out on Neumann University. Just ****ing sucks cause it's more money then I currently make, but there's no way it would ever be worth driving the Schuylkill everyday.
Ahhh ok. That would still be like a 45 minute drive for me, but down 202 instead. I had an internship with the ESYHF this summer and while it was an absolute blast, the driving absolutely SUCKED. Had to either drive from my house to the office right near the Center, or drive to Pennsauken every day. Went through gas like it was my job and of course it was unpaid so that made it worse. Put just about 5,000 miles on my car in 3 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kambo View Post
Yikes dude. My last car was a 2002 Ford Focus (5yrs at the time) with 70,000 miles on it and it got totalled. Good luck with everything. I hate accidents. Such a ****ing headache.
Yea, definitely sucked. First time was ever in an accident. Definitely an experience I hope to never have again. Should be interesting to see how much the damage will cost and how much the car was worth.