View Single Post
Old
12-02-2010, 06:48 PM
CS
Bryzgalov's Blueline

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
I can't remember all of it but he said if he did something (whatever it was that Subban did last night) he would have had a lineup of vets to answer to. I don't know if TSN's shows are ever put up online but if they do, it should be there. He's not impressed with Subban and was on the attack when Gino Reda asked him for his thoughts.
To tell the truth, I haven't been all that impressed with Subban's play when we've played him this year. I've seen a few more Canadiens games where he's played better, but he's hardly the #1 or even top pairing defenseman Canadiens' fans project him as right now.

I said this before on one of the numerous Richards vs. Subban trollfests on the main board...If Subban is smart, he'll take what Richards said to heart and cool himself down on the ice.

Of course I was met with responses ranging from, "homer," "how did you even get your job," "Subban is going to play however he wants whether Richards cries about it or not," etc.

Still, it's pretty telling when a young player, supposedly in contention for Calder, has nothing outside of Montreal posted about his on-ice game but a TON posted about his confrontational attitude.