Thread: News Article: PK Subban
View Single Post
Old
12-02-2010, 07:07 PM
MsWoof

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Shafer View Post
To tell the truth, I haven't been all that impressed with Subban's play when we've played him this year. I've seen a few more Canadiens games where he's played better, but he's hardly the #1 or even top pairing defenseman Canadiens' fans project him as right now.

I said this before on one of the numerous Richards vs. Subban trollfests on the main board...If Subban is smart, he'll take what Richards said to heart and cool himself down on the ice.

Of course I was met with responses ranging from, "homer," "how did you even get your job," "Subban is going to play however he wants whether Richards cries about it or not," etc.

Still, it's pretty telling when a young player, supposedly in contention for Calder, has nothing outside of Montreal posted about his on-ice game but a TON posted about his confrontational attitude.
They showed the play he made last night which led to a goal against. I was watching the whole thing on my sling while doing some other things and wasn't paying much attention but now I wish I had taken notes. Peca was pretty pissed while talking about him and I think when you have older or retired players making comments about him, it says a lot. Richards may only be 25 but he's been around long enough that his words are warranted.