#26: Bruins @ Flyers - Wednesday, Dec. 1, 2010 - 7:00 PM (ET)
View Single Post
12-03-2010, 12:14 AM
def. hockey FAIL
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Somewhere in NH
Originally Posted by
1) His ESGA is one of the best on the team, so apparently he doesn't hurt much;
2) Rangers were ready to pay him 3.25 mln a year ago; after he didn't take it there weren't any team with enough cap space (his arbitration was the last one);
3) You don't know how many teams besides Flyers offerred him anything;
4) I don't really understand what scoring "here and there" means. Are you implying that his goals somehow less useful than Carter's goals or Richard's goals?
And most importantly:
5) There is nothing wrong with seeing beautiful hockey once in a while. Just relax and enjoy.
1) No one is going to deny his offensive talent. But no one can also deny that he can be a lazy player at times, especially on the defensive side of the puck.
2: That is completely false. The Rangers took him to arbitration and when he was awarded the 3.25 million the Rangers walked away. So he was a UFA. He didnt get anything close to that kind of offer so he took his greedy ass to the KHL.
3) No we dont. But its pretty safe to say no one else offered him anything close to what the Flyers offered. If they did he would be elsewhere.
4) i dont have the time to look up when he scored the goals. But if hes scoring goals to pad the lead, say from 4 to 5 to 1, no I dont consiter those important goals.
5) I enjoy good hockey. Unfortunately I dont see it from Zherdev as often as we should. Hence the reason hes been healthy scratched and maybe headed there again.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by GoneFullHolmgren