View Single Post
Old
12-03-2010, 01:45 PM
Garbage Goal

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=Giroux tha Damaja;28361663]If you lay your eye on a hitter who looks like he's completely lost his swing and one who is just in the middle of an anomalously unlucky stretch, you can see the difference, even though their stats might be the same. Granted, the powerplay data from a small sample size alone isn't worth much, but when you see the power play in action you can see that isn't clicking right now.

I think it's a legitimate and fair observation on the OP's part . . . nobody is sounding any alarms. I'm sure they'll get the kinks ironed out, the OP is just asking what everyone thinks they should do to make that happen.[/QUOTE]

Not that I'm advocating it, but has anyone thought about signing MA Bergeron? Our biggest problem on the PP is not having a d-man beyond Timonen and Pronger that is very good at it. That would solve that problem. He's also probably be dirt cheap considering he's a free agent.

Then there's also the fact that he's horrible in every other area outside the PP.

I mean, the guy has literally made a living out of being a beast on the PP so it's a thought at least.

Garbage Goal is online now   Reply With Quote