Thread: Jakub Sindel
View Single Post
Old
06-06-2005, 09:41 PM
Joe Hallenback

vCash: 500
The Wheaties will be fine next season. They probably have one of the best defensive cores of any eastern division team and have some absolutely fantastic 16 year old Defensemen on the way.
Keith Aulie 6'5 220 pounds
Chad Erb 6'4 200 pounds
Derek Robinson 6'4 200 pounds

Dittmer will be playing this season and I think the "off" year will help his maturity out. Burki is going to explode this season and the supporting forwards while maybe not as talented as the previous group are about 10x as hard working. Look for Leblanc,Reaves,Topliko and Sandell to all score 20 goals.

Plus Mcrimmon will find some talent whether its a euro or a "troubled" player like Steven Later.

Id expect Aulie,Erb and Hallick(a fine center from the Notre dame Hounds with good size and speed) to make the Wheaties and I wouldnt be surprised if Webb and Day are deemed surplus and shipped out.

fyi I have seen Erb,Robinson,Aulie and Hallick play a few times each this year and was pleasantly surprised by each of them. Especially Aulie whom was just an absolute monster of a player. He reminds me alot of Braydon Coburn which of course is a good thing!