View Single Post
Old
12-03-2010, 09:00 PM
On Edge

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy96 View Post
You know, in Nolan's last season I never at any point believed they were tanking for Stamkos. In Gordon's first season the idea that they were throwing games for Tavares never crossed my mind.

This season though, as crazy as it sounds, I really feel as though Snow is looking to add another top talent through the draft and is sabotaging this team- since the players would never tank on purpose.

I just, I don't know- what other explanation is there? A neophyte coach is cut loose to bring in an even less competant man at the helm, the team captain has taken on a coach's role, we have no suitable #3 in case we lose DP or, worse, Rollie.

I really feel as though Snow has his eye on one of Coutuier, Larsson or RNH.

Actually, knowing him, we'll probably trade down for Dougie Hamilton or Landeskog
I don't think so. That would imply that they had a plan. I honestly feel that Wang and Snow ultimately could care less about the on ice product. They work harder at keeping at the cap floor than they do trying to put a competitive team on the ice.

For the first time as a fan since '72 I refuse to spend another dime on this team and will not ever again until I see some sign of reciprocation from ownership. F Wang.

On Edge is offline   Reply With Quote