View Single Post
Old
12-03-2010, 10:06 PM
Ziggy96
No Sleep 'til...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle Junkie View Post
See and I don't even know who any of those players are really. I know Coutuier & Larsson are hyped. But seriously what's the point?

You simply can't have a roster full of 19-23 year old players and expect to win.

Even Crosby had LeClaire, Palffy & Ricci to play with his rookie year. Who is Coutuier going to have?
None of that matters to Snow, he's somehow gotten it into his head that a group of spunky teenagers can take on proven NHL players in their prime if only they believe in themselves and have a grizzled veteran (Weight) to rally around.

Coutuier is going to have nobody, Tavares and Bailey currently have nobody. When Petrov, Nino and the rest come up they'll have nobody because the team has no structure, the players have nobody to learn from and if they don't bring in somebody soon their development is done.

But maybe we're to blame, if I'm not mistaken, the draft party is usually more well attended than 96% of our regular season games. Maybe Garth is just giving us what he thinks we want

Ziggy96 is offline   Reply With Quote