View Single Post
Old
12-04-2010, 01:29 AM
SeeKpzl8

vCash: 500
Some strawberry told me to post in this thread so here I am lol.

Name: Paul

Fav All time Minnesota player (Wild or North Stars): Bouchard/Koivu

Fav Current Wild: Koivu

Fav Non Wild Players: Datsyuk, Mike Richards, Giroux, Vanek, Goligoski, Jordan Leopold

Fav Wild Prospect: Zucker/Granlund

Fav Non Wild Prospects: Nino Niederreiter

Fav Movies: Clerks, Dogma, Mallrats, The big lebowski, Slapshot, The dark knight

Fav TV shows: Southpark, always sunny in philadelphia, East bound and down, seinfeld, californication

Music: Punk rock (Nofx, strung out, Rancid, bouncing souls)

Hobbies: Broomball, running, video games (NHL 11)

Fav food: I deserve Davanni's

Fav Beer: I love beer. Surly furious, Bell's two hearted, new belgium 1554, summit extra pale ale, Sierra nevada celebration, Young's double chocolate stout, old rasputin russian imperial stout, I could go on and on lol

Fav Wild moment/how I became a fan: I've been a fan ever since the first season of wild hockey. My favorite moment is when the wild were down 5-1 to the blackhawks last season at home. We came back to win 6-5 in a shootout and it was the sweetest victory ever. Heres a little backstory. A few days earlier the wild played @chicago, me and a few friends made the trip down to chitown for the game. The wild ended up losing that game 4-1 I think and I took a ton of verbal abuse from the chicago fans (I was wearing my koivu jersey.) Anyways, when the wild came back and won that game I thought to myself, "Have a nice drive back to chicago blackhawks fans!" lol. On that trip we also saw Chuck Fletcher, Mike Ramsey and some other wild coaches at a famous pizza place in chicago. We were all pretty nervous to say anything to them, but when they were leaving I said to Mike Ramsey, "Lets get a win tomorrow!" He laughed and said, "We'll try." I forgot to mention that we were sitting like right next to them, so we got to eaves drop on their conversation and they had some pretty funny hockey stories lol.

How long I have been a [true] Wild fan: 2002

Origin of screen name: SeeK was my alias in counter-strike. pzl8 means peace late as in Sup? ur bad. LATE!

Jerseys owned: Koivu new 3rd green

Married: no

Kids: no