View Single Post
Old
12-04-2010, 05:24 PM
xbure9x

vCash: 500
hi guys. if you remember, I put up my heritage jersey for sale because of finances a couple of weeks ago. Well, my mother in law who is a woman of great intentions, caught wind of this and went ahead and bought me another jersey, only problem is that it is a premier jersey, not the authentic that I had. I told her I wanted to wait to save up money to get the authentic (after thanking her a lot!).

She has asked me to see if I can sell it, so I am coming here to you guys again. It is a Callahan Premier jersey with the 85th anniversary patch on the shoulders, everything sewn on. Now, she ordered it from Pro-Jerseys.com who do really great work on the jersey. The lettering is MUCH better than the nhl.com premier lettering and numbers. This is actual double layer tackle twill numbers and the lettering for the name is sewn directly to the jersey.

I am not at home right now, but when I get home later I will post pics of the jersey. The tags are still on it, so it's brand new. I need to ask for what she paid for it, which is only fair to her, so I need to ask $170 for the jersey.

Remember, the name and numbers are completely authentic unlike nhl.com which customizes their premiers with the cheap lettering and fake double layer numbers. It also has the patch SEWN on the shoulder. The authentics at MSG didn't even sew the patch, they heat glued it on.

So, $170, brand new with tags and patch, premier callahan heritage jersey, size LARGE. you guys have helped me out in the past, help my generous mother in law this time! lol

pm me if you're interested, and pics definitely later tonight. thanks guys

Last edited by xbure9x: 12-04-2010 at 05:50 PM.