View Single Post
Old
06-07-2005, 06:56 PM
Bring Back Bucky

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOVALEV10
Yeah I tried for 2 weeks but you guys still kept being jackasses. What can I do its virtually impossible not to say anything when people like you are continuasly disrespecting me, Lafleur, my dad and making fun. At least I did apologize for it. All you did was keep on making fun of people.

No, you resumed your silliness, like blaming Gretzky for the lockout, and whooping it up in blowouts. You invite criticism when you post this foolishness. You were the one pleading for an end to it, but you just can't resist resuming your silliness. Don't cry when people call you on it..

Then for the lockout I guess he did a great job! Great job Wayne for being the reason we dont have hockey for a year now and for ending Winnipeg and Quebec and creating hockey teams in stupid basketball cities.

and

LMAO CLUTCH empty netters Man it takes a lot of incredible talent to score on empty nets

and

My "Boy" didnt go around scoring or racking up points in blowouts. Gretzky did. Sather used to double shift Gretzky just so he'd score again and again and encourage him to do so while Bowman wouldn't even play Guy. Yet again you have no idea but I cant blame you as you havent watched a single Lafleur game. About empty netters how many empty net goals has Guy score in his life? I can't recall more then a couple and never has he danced around after scoring.
and

If you think you're funny then go ahead and continue I'm sure everyone of your friends are laughing so hard... well all 1 of them (Bucky) is. [B]

and

You dont have anything to say about my post so you simply ignore it and instead post some dumb ****. Good way to go kid. Go watch some 70-s hockey and then come back and talk to me.

and

You're an even bigger as hole punk. Someone had posted some defenseman's names but as soon as I posted he deleted his post. Talk about being rude and a little wack thats certainly not far from what you are.

and

Why do you have to be a jackass? Someone had posted a couple of defensemans names and as soon as I posted he deleted his post. What a nice person you are pal.

and

If reality and common sense means whooping it up in blowouts and score empty netters and celebrating like they just one the lottery then yeah.
[SIZE=2]

[I]LET YE WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE. DON'T THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL OTHER POSTERS NAMES AND INSULT PLAYERS THEY RESPECT AND THEN PLAY MOTHER THERESA WHEN YOU GET IT BACK IN KIND..