View Single Post
Old
12-05-2010, 02:59 PM
hatedandproud

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101st_fan View Post
If it's play I think you're talking about it was around 14:30 left in the 2nd. JP gets the puck at the top of the right circle, looks at the goal, then looks for a pass. I'm not too mad at him for not shooting that one. Pitkanen was around the dot and moving back towards the center of the ice, Cam Ward was relatively square to JP, if he takes that shot there is a low percentage of it going in and there was no help down low to get a rebound. Odds are it's an easy save for Cam and a quick exit of the zone. What happened was JP maintained puck possession, Hornqvist gets a couple looks at the net (missing twice), and the Preds get another 15-20 seconds in the offensive zone.
Thanks 101...that sounds like the play. I do remember the carolina player moving toward JP from the left but I didn't think that ward was actually set yet. That's why I thought he should have pulled the trigger. Thanks for checking that out.

I agree that he doesn't fit in the scheme of things this year and fully expect him to be sitting once legwand comes back.

hatedandproud is offline   Reply With Quote