View Single Post
Old
12-06-2010, 01:17 PM
Alternate Jersey

vCash: 500
Christmastime Jersey Question

Hey all,

Haven't posted in a while (and haven't posted much period), but I am here to inquire about purchasing a jersey, as I might add one to my Christmas list...

I am a big fan of the blue and gold Forum jersey. I think the one I want is the 79-80 away jersey, but I could be wrong about that description; in any case, the one I'd prefer has purple (blue) as the main color. I'd like to get Brownie's name/number/C on it, and they have that exact jersey for purchase on the nhl.com site (assumably because it's a special occasion jersey this year...), but for some reason when I personalize it (select Brown's name from the drop-down menu), Brown's name doesn't appear on the back. Only the number and the C show up on the preview.

I wasn't around to see the Forum jerseys...my parents were just meeting at the time...so I hope I don't sound like an idiot in this post. But from visiting nhluniforms.com (which I discovered on this board, thanks!), and from seeing the boys play in the jersey this year, I'm pretty sure I should be able to get Brown's name on it. Do you guys have any idea why the nhl.com shop won't do it? And knowing that they won't, do you know of a way that I could get his name on it after I've gotten it? Naturally, though, I don't want it to look crappy.

Thanks for helping out.

Alternate Jersey is offline   Reply With Quote