View Single Post
Old
12-07-2010, 12:22 PM
Inferno
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mouth View Post
I agree Anisimov is getting jobbed by Torts. it took 20 NHL games for Stepan to play with Gabby.

I think The thought of Anisimov playing with Gabby regularly seems to be some kind of an abomination to Torts.

I understand Stepan has better vision but you know what he is a rookie, terrible on faceoffs and call me old fashioned but he needs to wait his turn.

Anisimov played on the 4th line all last year and he deserves at least 14-17 minutes a game. Especially after his success with the first line before Gaborik's return.

This isn't an anti-Stepan post but more of a Pro- Anisimov one, he is defensively responsible and gets better with more playing time as we have seen throughout his whole pro career.

Playing with Boogy and Todd White 6 minutes a night is stunting his progress as a Pro.

If this is truly about playing the kids and the future Anisimov should be playing 1st line over EC and Stepan.
you dont get much more pro AA than me...but Torts is right here, AA's play has sagged offensively (defensively hes a rock, so i dont worry about that)...you dont put someone who is struggling as your #1 center...as AA's game comes back around, i think we may see him there.

Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote