View Single Post
Old
12-07-2010, 01:10 PM
Et le But

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
I don't really think we have much of a rivalry with Pittsburgh. We just beat them in the POs.
If every team that eliminates one another in a tight PO series means they're now in a rivalry then every team in the NHL is in a ton of rivalries.

I think we are a tough team to play against, which is why I was laugh when I hear we need more toughness. Toughness isn't what makes you tough to play against, look at the Leafs last year, or even this year, I don't think anybody is scared of playing them.
Then you have a team like ours, with the best fighter being Moen, with small and not so physical players, but I guarantee you nobody takes a game vs us lightly.

But I think our rivalries are only with Boston and Toronto. Philly is becoming a small one because they eliminated us twice out of the past three years, but still, it isn't comparable yet.

I feel like we have always played tough series with Philly. It's nowhere near the rivalry with Boston and Toronto but I think it's legit. But then again everyone in the league hates the Flyers.

Et le But is offline   Reply With Quote