View Single Post
Old
12-07-2010, 10:07 PM
Murphy7
Drop the puck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by i am dave View Post
I'm almost embarrassed to say, that while I'm 30 years old, I'm going to my first Flyers Wives Carnival this year. So of course, I need to rattle off a few really dumb questions:
  • I bought tickets for a photo with Pronger, and a picture with the Stanley Cup. Do they have a photographer take your picture, or are you expected to bring your camera and take your own photo? If the former, do they then make you pay for the actual print?
  • I also purchased a ticket for a Giroux autograph. I assume it's commonplace to have one's jersey signed? Am I to bring my own sharpie? haha
  • How well do they stick to the time intervals that you purchase for? For example, if I have a ticket for one photo at 2:00 and another at 2:30, am I cutting it close?

Thanks in advance!
Dave, I'm older than you and never been to the Carnival.
But definitely, if you are getting a black jersey signed somewhere other than a number, or getting a puck signed, bring a silver Sharpie.
We're the table heroes when we go to Meet the Team and have pucks signed. I'll bring 6-8 silver Sharpies because the players will ask to keep using them.
And, yeah. My understanding from friends that have gone is that it is one person, place or thing for one ticket.

Murphy7 is offline   Reply With Quote