View Single Post
Old
12-09-2010, 12:32 PM
True North

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to True North
Coming to Montreal in February

Hey Habs fans,

I'm coming to Montreal from February 21st to the 27th to participate in a Case Competition hosted at Concordia university. Most of my time will be spent doing that but evenings and some other times will be free.

So I have two questions - first is for any suggestions you have for what to do. Events/clubs/attractions, etc. I've never been to Montreal (or further east than Alberta) so it will all be new to me. Sadly I don't speak French, so that will probably not help. Also the Canucks play the Habs on the 22nd in Vancouver, so is there a good bar to watch that game where I won't get beaten up for cheering for the Canucks?

Secondly, a couple of my teammates and I are probably going to want to attend the Habs/Leafs game on the Saturday. One of my teammates looked on craigslist and saw that we could get tickets for $100 each, which surprised me...you guys obviously have cheaper ticket prices than the Canucks. My questions are - is there a bad seat in the Bell Centre? Places to avoid? And what's the best time/place to get tickets, would it be this early or are they usually available for cheaper closer to the game?

I can't wait to come see your beautiful city.

Cheers!

True North is offline   Reply With Quote