Thread: Berger: Kessel Should Be Ashamed
View Single Post
Old
12-09-2010, 01:09 PM
jtechkidbruin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by leafspring View Post
I give him credit,but he needs to understand that he is still developing. His game like most players needs constant tweeks. He shouldn't feel the pressure as long as he is scoring,but he should feel the pressure to evolve his game defensively,and strive to get better every game.

I maintain at this point he is still developing,and give him lots of slack actually.
He was the main guy in the two goals that tied the game against boston and washington but that doesnt count- ha
Kess is 4mill dollar compliment player with high skill but needs other players and everybody knows that. Burke needs to move on Richards or Semin and next years team will look better. So what Burke overpaid for him but he has tremdous value since he has put 30 goals last years and will get 25-30 this year. Burke problem is komi, beach, or kaberle and trying to move them to free up cap space. I wont include Finger or lebda disasters. Burke's deal on komi is the disaster in not getting a stud forward to help kessel. Komi makes 6mill this year and plays 10minutes and is out of the league in a year- I would bash burke over that signing and leave kessel alone. kessel, dion, komi, kabs all make the same money but i would take kessel over those guys every day of the week.

jtechkidbruin is offline   Reply With Quote