Thread: Berger: Kessel Should Be Ashamed
View Single Post
Old
12-09-2010, 01:13 PM
leafspring*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfanz View Post
How do I explain what? I have no problem with Phil Kessel, I never have. That was a legitimate question to the Leaf fan base to get some feedback on Kessels' skill level...This post that you are questioning me on is about Brian Burke and his ability to properly evaluate talent. Another poster raised the point that Burke did not evaluate Kessels abilities/attitude properly before pulling the trigger on the Kessel deal.

Two different matters....Just because I hate the trade doesn't mean I hate the player....Look..this Kessel deal has been argued over so much that it is tiresome...Im certainly not doing that here. But the two posts are completely unrelated. You will not find ONE SINGLE contradictory post about Brian Burke from ME......NEVER.

I have never like him (before his Leafs tenure) I have always thought of him as brash,arrogant and over-rated....and I think thus far Burkie has proved all the preconceived notions Ive had of him...This is the only area where he hasn't disappointed me unfortunately....
ok thanks. it was my fault in interpretation.

leafspring* is offline   Reply With Quote