Thread: PGT: Flames 2 Ducks 3 (SO)
View Single Post
Old
12-10-2010, 09:08 PM
fischy13

vCash: 500
Anyone catch "Flames this Week". The one that was airing a few hours ago with Jay Feaster..... He was going through who was responsible for who in Tampa Bay. He was saying which GM drafted Lecavalier, Richards. The GM who signed St. Louis. Then he went on to say who he was responsible......Andre Roy (been there done that), Fedotenko (mind you he scored that GWG in the playoffs), and Chris Dingman (been there too).

As far as I'm concerned, he isn't the guy to bring in the big names we need. If the Sutters go, I'm not so sure I want Feaster righting the ship, I felt this way before I seen who he was responsible for.

D Sutter at least has a knack for getting the big names when other GM's are after them as well. J-Bou, Camalleri, Jokinen ( I know it didn't pan out, but he was the guy at the time), Tanguay.... If we want a B. Richards, I think Darryl is the guy to get him.

I know his drafting records isn't great, but 1)- the scounting staff tells hiim who to draft, and 2) -some of the ones he's drafted, aren't turning out to be too bad.

fischy13 is offline   Reply With Quote