View Single Post
Old
12-11-2010, 01:32 AM
Johnny Hoxville
Formerly MVW

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internazionale View Post
Keep dreaming as Clowe,Pavelski,Couture are untouchable. San Jose does not need a goalie as Defense would be top priority. If anyone could be had, its Setoguchi
Clowe is untouchable...right? Clowe would be traded if San Jose could land a marquee d-man. Of course you would want to trade Setoguchi first, however I do not think many teams would be offering much for Setoguchi these days. I love how other posters come in from other forums and try to sell their garbage to other fans like used car salesman. You see depth guys like Clowe get traded every year. What is a rare is seeing huge contracts like Heatly, Thorton and Marleau moved. Clowe would be traded if the right deal came along for San Jose.

With that said, San Jose has no interest in the proposal that was listed. I think the Sharks have THE best second line in all of hockey, certainly it was in last years playoffs. No way they give up 2/3's of it with no legitmate offence going back their way. You guys are competing now for the Cup, you are not going to give that much offence in one trade.

Johnny Hoxville is offline   Reply With Quote