View Single Post
Old
12-11-2010, 09:38 AM
MIDSHIPMAN

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
With Lombardi having struck two trades with Jim Rutherford that seemed to have worked out rather well for both parties, I tend to think that they could possibly get together again and work on a trade that could land a winger to the Kings. They almost had a deal worked out last season as well for Ray Whitney.

I'd love to have Tuomo Ruutu or Jussi Jokinen from Carolina. Another player on Carolina who could be very helpful is Chad Larose. The Kings need a more legit and experienced fourth line that can skate a shift and depth is very important come playoff time.
I'd love to have Ruutu but I just don't see Carolina dealing him. Right now they have 3, that's right 3 forwards signed to next year and Ruutu is one of them. The other(s) are obviously Staal and who would have quessed - Skinner the rookie. You take away Ruutu and that leaves Staal and Skinner. I don't think so. Yes they have RFA's but still. 3 forwards signed (they also only have 3 D-men signed too). They already have 9mil in cap space so why do they make the trade? More picks and prospects?