View Single Post
Old
10-07-2003, 05:06 PM
thome_26
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to thome_26
OH... we are talking about the site, and not just the dif look as to last years - in that case (I voted a 7) I'd give it about a -100. The web designer sucks. Information is WAY WAY WAY old by the time it reaches the page usually, and there is NO in depth information or stories - just media releases. It sucks. Badly. I think they should hire Guy!!! Wouldn't that be perfect? Guy as a new writer would, I'm sure, be willing to do that (Guy, how would you feel about something like that?). It'd be a perfect opportunity for him - and the Oilers would have somebody who would put out informative and interesting articles often enough to satisfy people and keep them coming back. I think we should all bombard the Oilers site thing (email them) and complain about the brutal site and recomend Guy as a perfect man for the job! One person emailing in doesn't make enough difference, but if all us Guy supporters (with the ok from Guy) send in something I think we could atleast get them to take note that their site is a joke, and that it needs some serious work.