View Single Post
Old
12-12-2010, 02:10 AM
predfan24

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webersmashpuck View Post
Im so glad Hordichuk is gone. A real tough guy falling to a powerful shove from Steve Sullivan. Also not ready to back down from the very tough pugilist JP Dumont.

I have to say, towards the end of the night the defense wanted to test Lindback because we were throwing pucks in front of our net. Luckily Lindback was excellent and Florida is worse than us at scoring.

AMAZING hit by Tootoo, we should have gotten a 5 minute PP for McCabe dropping the gloves and jumping Toots from behind. Whatever I guess I can't complain we got the win.
I don't know what Hordi was trying to prove tonight. Flopping on Sully's "Powerful" crosscheck was disgraceful and I laughed when Hordi and Dumont went body to body a couple times and he couldn't get the best of JP, a real tough guy

Seeing Hordi reminds me of debates I had with Canuck fans a few years ago whether Hordi or Tootoo was the better actual hockey player, not just tough guy.

I hope the crowd was watching tonight because it's not often your going to see us play a team more offensively inept than we are.

Great game for Lindback. He's doing well but really the team has really stepped up their game when he has been in there. Good to see.

I like when we have the lead beginning to end. Not the greatest game in the world but good teams find a way to beat teams they should beat. Now let's continue that trend Mon.

predfan24 is offline   Reply With Quote