View Single Post
Old
12-12-2010, 06:54 PM
Markowicz
Simple Jacques

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy33Clutch View Post
Yeah, good point. I would choose lappy then, just because Pyatt crucial to our PK
This whole situation is really odd i find. Sure we lost the last 2 games but the team has been playing pretty well, for the most part. This basically means that we will sit Pyatt or Lapierre for the majority of the remainder of the season barring injuries. at 18-10, I find this a very proactive move for someone like Martin and Gauthier. Because lets face it, the last thing they'll do is start benching Pacioretty once he gets up here. I heard from another poster that Pacioretty is up to stay according to the owner of the Bulldogs, so he's basically taking someone's roster spot, period. It really begs the question: is there a trade coming? And if not, doesn't this seem like a super desperate move, especially if you haven't even given Pouliot (who i think is playing really well) another shot in the top 6. I thought the idea was to give Pacioretty a whole year in the AHL to hone his game. I sincerely hope this move was not made prematurely...

Markowicz is offline   Reply With Quote