View Single Post
12-13-2010, 11:21 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
Side note, I picked up an M11 a couple months back and have been mostly happy with it. They seem to run a bit big so I have mine cranked almost all the way down. I like that you can adjust it on the bench in two seconds...some days I like it clamped down tight and other days I loosen it up a notch or two. Works great with the 9500 cage. Feels a little different than a normal helmet though as the foam padding kind of slides/moves around a bit.
I actually reach around and tighten my M11 while it is on my head. This sort of "locks" it to my head and makes it very difficult to pull off. Just makes it feel like it's a part of me

Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
There's going to be an interesting story coming up this week about the M11 though...Brent Burns (from my avatar, and shame on you if you don't know who he is) wore one for a bit coming back from concussion but switched back to a normal CCM. He spoke with some doctors who said it wouldn't help prevent concussions. I'll link it up when it comes across.
That's interesting. I never really bought the M11's hype, because in order for any helmet to be any better at reducing concussions, it'd almost have to crumple like a car's bumper to absorb the impact.

I bought the M11, because it was the only helmet at the LHS that would fit over my huge melon.

Skraut is offline   Reply With Quote