View Single Post
Old
12-13-2010, 02:25 PM
ceky

vCash: 500
ok, just came back from a shopping spree...

thanks a lot for the modells-tipp! i got a very cool flyers sweater and a winter classics flyers shirt! yeah!

(....and lots more, if the doller did rise over the last days I am in troubles financially )

@luceni: yeah i guess it something similar for me, started getting into hockey watching the hockey worldcup games when they where broadcasted in austria (and we hosted the cup 2 times, which was fun) and really started getting into it while buffalo was in the playoffs few years ago, it was also broadcasted live because of vanek...

thats why a) i believed for a looong time that heatley was the best player on the planet (WC.....) b) started beeing a sabres fan first

i think it very hard to imagine (maybe even a little heretic) for a die hard hockey fan over here that you can become fan of 2 teams, but this is kind of what happened... i really like the working mentality of nodl, i love the grit of the flyers (especially while buffalo is playing so soft) and i simply love the interviews of pronger

ceky is offline   Reply With Quote