View Single Post
Old
12-13-2010, 02:56 PM
Jester

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartsiephan View Post
I disagree....and stop with the condescending bullcrap. It is firmly my opinion that Giroux is more valuable to the team today and going forward. You have a differing opinion that Carter is more valuable. We can both go around and say that this evidence or that evidence supports our argument but when the day is over and the opinions are stated it is still just a stated personal opinion one way or the other. In the meantime we can watch and observe whether there are valid points at both end of the spectrum.
This isn't a matter of opinion.

FACT: The team is more likely to score at even strength with Carter on the ice than Giroux this year.

FACT: The team is less likely to be scored upon at even strength with Carter on the ice than Giroux this year.

You are calling him an "anchor" at even strength. That statement is dumb, and it falls in line with the incredibly biased and unobjective BS you've been stating about Carter ever since you joined this site.

Moreover, I didn't even state my opinion of whether Carter or Giroux is more valuable. Scroll up. Carter is a more valuable even strength player... among the most valuable on the team, and Giroux is more valuable on special teams. So, it depends on your flavor of choice.

Jester is offline   Reply With Quote