View Single Post
Old
12-13-2010, 05:12 PM
FLAMES666
Retrofit not Rebuild

vCash: 1800
Quote:
Originally Posted by flames123 View Post
There are so many underachievers with Calgary it sickens me. BMo has pretty much played to expectations, Tanguay should really be at the pace he is and Bourque should finish the season with 60+ pts, which is where I expect him. Other than that, Jokinen, Stajan, Iginla, Kotalik (so far) and even Backlund have underperformed both production wise and in overall play. Glenner and Moss have been okay but Glenner needs to take less penalty's and actaully show up 100% of the time (much like the rest of the team. Moss is probably a 30pt, 3rd line winger. He is right about there. The only ones playing well are the goalies, Jackman (and the rest of the 4th line on any given night) and most of the defence about 90% of the time.

"Maybe we should stop by the hospital on our way to the game and get these guys some heart transplants"

That is really what is comes down to. These players need to play consistent, and well from night to night.
If you think Iginla is under performing then basically every forward has except Tanguay. Bourque had a good start but for the past few weeks has been mediocre, don't see effort from him every night. Iggy has been are best player the last month and has almost returned to a PPG game player, don't know what else you are expecting from him. Other then that our centers are horrible, surprise surprise, and i don't even think all of them together have scored over 10 goals.

FLAMES666 is offline   Reply With Quote