View Single Post
Old
06-13-2005, 11:39 AM
  #5
Habsfan 32
Registered User
 
Habsfan 32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Way up north...
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,316
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Habsfan 32 Send a message via MSN to Habsfan 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icer
Soak them in the bathtub with a little bleach for a couple of hours then air-dry them outside on a sunny day. Don't go crazy with the bleach. Use the directions on the bottle. I do this to all my equipment a couple of times a year. It gets rid of the bacteria that cause the odor (at least temporarily).
That's also what I do.

Habsfan 32 is offline